Brand Name: Cheeho & OEM
Available Color: White & Golden & Silver & Steel & Bronze & Black
Anodic Oxide Layer Thickness: AA10 & AA15 & AA20
Coating Process: Primer + Finished Coating + Varnish
Approved Certificate: SGS & ISO & BV & TUV
Application: Door & Window
Specification: SGS & ISO & BV & TUV
HS Code: 76042900
Product Description: Aluminum Profile
Regular Supplied Alloy Designation: 6xxx Series
Sealing Weight: ≤30mg/Dm2
Coating Selection: Electrophoresis & Powder Coating & Fluoropolymer
Coating Hardness: ≥3h
Grade: 6000 Series
Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China
Aluminum is a green material of choice. Aluminum's inherent "green features" of recyclability and sustainability, coupled with its other unique attributes, make aluminum a versatile material for many applications, but the exciting story of aluminum doesn't stop here. The ability to extrude aluminum into complex shapes (profile) gives designer creative freedom. Where the environment, time, cost and process repeatability are the important parameters, aluminum extrusions offer a material and process choice that is literally second to none for countless product applications.
The aluminum extrusion process involves the use of a hydraulic press to force heated (still solid, but malleable) aluminum alloy through a steel die. The resulting aluminum profile assumes the shape (in cross section) of the die opening.
aluminum profiles can be treated with a wide range of finishes wherever additional protection or an enhanced appearance is desired.
1. Mechanical Finishes are available in a variety of textures, produced by a variety of mechanical methods such as sanding, polishing, grinding, buffing, or blasting.
2. Pretreatment refers to specific processes used to prepare the surface of the aluminum profile for subsequent finishing.
3. Chemical Finishes include etching, which yields a frosted surface appearance, and bright-dipping, which produce very shiny, specular finish.
4. Anodizing is an electro-chemical process that forms a durable, porous anodic oxide layer on the surface of aluminum
5. Liquid Coatings include a broad range of paints such as polyesters, acrylics, siliconized polyesters, and fluoropolymers available in virtually unlimited array of colors.
6. Powder Coatings provide a durable finish with little or no use of solvents; they are gaining use while volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are problematic.
O Fully Annealed
H112 Strain-hardened, used for non heat-treatable alloys
T1 Cooled from an elevated temperature and naturally aged
T4 Solution heat-treated and naturally aged.
T5 Cooled from an elevated temperature and naturally aged
T6 Solution heat-treated and naturally aged.
Typical Production Line
1. Sunshades & Light Shelves
2. Photovoltaic Panel Framing and Skylights
3. Pedestrian Bridge
4. Solar Energy
5. Water & Wind Turbine
6. Aluminum Impeller
7. Floating Breakwaters
8. Bicycle Wheel Rims
9. New Wave Truss
10. Trade Show Booth Structure
11. Heat Sink
Exit and Quench Temperature Data for Selected 6xxx-Series Alloys
|Critical Cooling Range (Deg-F)||Cooling Time (sec) at Minimum Cooling Rate||Cooling Time (sec) at Maximum Cooling Rate|
|6003||930||2-3||840-480||180 (at 2 deg/sec)||120 (at 3 deg/sec)|
|6463||930||5||840-480||72 (at 5 deg/sec)||72 (at 5 deg/sec)|
|6063A||930||3-5||840-480||120 (at 3 deg/sec)||72 (at 5 deg/sec)|
|6060||930||3-5||840-480||120 (at 3 deg/sec)||72 (at 5 deg/sec)|
|6101||930||3-5||840-480||120 (at 3 deg/sec)||72 (at 5 deg/sec)|
|6005A||950||5-15||860-480||76 (at 5 deg/sec)||25 (at 15 deg/sec)|
|6061||950||10-20||860-480||38 (at 10 deg/sec)||19 (at 20 deg/sec)|
|6082||950||10-20||860-480||38 (at 10 deg/sec)||19 (at 20 deg/sec)|
|6351||950||10-20||860-480||38 (at 10 deg/sec)||19 (at 20 deg/sec)|