Model NO.: Steel Structure Workshop
Usage: Warehouse, Workshop, Prefabricated Buildings
Derusting: Ball Blast
Materials: Q235B or Q345
Cutting: CNC Gas Cutting Machine
Design: by Customized
Specification: by Customized
HS Code: 9406000090
Material: Steel Structure
Certification: ISO, BV, SGS
Connection: High Strength Bolt
Window: PVC or Aluminium Alloy Window
Door: Sliding Door or Automatic Rolling Door
Painting: Painting Automatic Powder Coating or Painting
Size: by Customized
Origin: Foshan, China
H section Steel / PVC Window for Steel Construction Workshop Building
STEEL STRUCTURE WORKSHOP
Steel structure workshop is mainly refers to the main bearing component is composed of steel. Including the steel columns, steel beam, steel structure, steel roof truss (of course the span of plant is bigger, basic is the prefabricated steel structure truss now), steel roof, pay attention to the wall of the steel structure maintenance also can use brick wall.
1. Features: fast and flexible to assemble, safe, thermal and noise insulation, water proof and fire prevention;
2. Cost-effective: Fast and easy installation greatly shorten the construction time which reduce the costs;
3. Durability: The whole structure is easy in maintenance, which can be used for more than 50 years.
4. Perfect design: Perfect design completely avoids leaks and water seepage. Meanwhile, it's also in line with the national level of fire prevention.
5. Carrying capacity: can resists the impact of strong wind and seismic performance and bears heavy snow loads.
Due to the above advantages, combination of light china steel building structures in construction engineering, railway, petrochemical industry, water conservancy construction highway construction and military engineering and earthquake relief in the fields of temporary is widely used in construction.
Steel structure design common norms are as follows:
"Steel Design Code" (GB50017-2003)
"Cold-formed steel structure technical specifications" (GB50018-2002)
"Construction Quality Acceptance of Steel" (GB50205-2001)
"Technical Specification for welded steel structure" (JGJ81-2002, J218-2002)
"Technical Specification for Steel Structures of Tall Buildings" (JGJ99-9)
Commonly used steel grades and performance of steel
Carbon structural steel: Q195, Q215, Q235, Q255, Q275, etc.
High-strength low-alloy structural steel
Quality carbon structural steel and alloy structural steel
Special purpose steel
1.Customized design to welcome.
2.As long as you like, we can design and provide drawings for you.
3.In order to give yo an exactly quotation and drawings,pls tell us the ;Length,width,eave height and local weather. we'll quote for you asap.
H Section Steel for Prefabricated Steel Structure Commercial Office Building
Steel structure Features:
1) Prefabricated and customized design
2) Short finishing time and low cost
3) Convenient to assemble or disassemble, time-saving, and Labor saving
4) Flexible layout, beautiful appearances, and higher space efficiency
5) Large span for great strength with light deadweight
|Main structure||Steel Welded H Section|
|Purlin||C Section Channel or Z Section Channel|
|Roof Cladding||Sandwich Panel or Corrugated Steel Sheet with Fiber Glass Wool Coil|
|Wall Cladding||Sandwich Panel or Corrugated Steel Sheet|
|Tie Rod||Circular Steel Tube|
|Column & Transverse Brace||Angle Steel or H Section Steel or Steel Pipe|
|Knee Brace||Angle Steel|
|Roof Gutter||Color Steel Sheet|
|Door||Sliding Sandwich Panel Door or Metal Door|
|Windows||PVC/Plastic Steel/Aluminum Alloy Window|
|Connecting||High Strength Bolts|
|Packing||Decided by you , loaded into 1X 40ft GP,1X20 ft GP,1X40 ft HQ|
|Drawing||We can make the design and quotation according to your require or your drawing|
Advantages of Steel Structure
|Advantages||1. design according to customers' requirements|
|2. manufacture under complete quality control system---ISO9001|
|3. installation with instruction of experienced engineers|
|4. easy to assemble and dismantle|
|5. Environmental protection material: can be used for several times and can be recycled|
|6. shorter construction period, longer using time|
|7. high strength and stiffness, high weight bearing.|
|8. sound insulation and heat insulation; antisepsis and damp proofing; waterproof and aseismatic|
If you need our help you design, please provide the following information:
|Usage||Steel Structure workshop,warehouse,office or so on.|
|Size||length*width*high, and the ridge height, slope|
|Standard||China Standard,England Standard,America Standard or Australia Standard(please supply the detail date)|
|Crane||Do you need the crane?If you need please tell me the loding.|
|Country||Which country that the building will be?|
|Design load||Wind speed, Snow load, Earthquake|
|Wall and Roof||Steel sheet or sandwich panel|
|Insulation||Fiber glass, EPS,Rock wool,PU,please tell me the thickness|
|Surface||Painted (alkyd paint or Epoxy paint) ,Hot dip galvanize|
|Window||Quantity, material, dimension (W*H) and position|
|Door||Quantity, material, dimension (W*H) and position|
|Accessories||Down pipe, Out gutter, Ventilator, skylight etc.|
H section steel
H type steel is an economic efficient section material with optimized cross section area allocation and more reasonable ratio of strength to weight. It is named because of its letter "H" cross section. Since its different parts are of orthogonal configuration, h-beam has advantage of good bending capacity, simple construction, cost saving and structure light weight etc., has been widely used.
H-beam is divided into:
The flange wide type (HW)
The flange middle type (HM)
The narrow flange type (HN)
Thin-wall h-beam type (HT)
H section steel pile type (HU)
H-type steel, optimized from I-shaped steel, is economic cross section steel with better cross-section mechanical performance. Especially, it is named because of its letter "H" shape section.
Its characteristics are as follows:
1. Wide flange, large lateral stiffness and strong anti-bending ability.
2. Two parallel flange surfaces enable easy and simple connection, processing and installation.
3. Compared with welding joist steel, H-type has lower cost, high precision, small residual stress. There is no need for expensive welding material and welding seam detection, so the steel structure production is cost saving.
4. Under the same cross section load, reduction weight of hot rolled H-type steel structure can be lighter 15-20% more than the traditional steel structure.
5. Compared with concrete structure, hot rolled H steel structure can increase 6% using area. Meanwhile, its self-reduce weight also reduces the internal structure design force.
6. H section steel can be processed into T steel. Honeycomb beam can be formed into various sorts of cross section by combination, which greatly meets the demand of engineering design and production.